General Office Policies
Medication Refill Policy
- Refills are provided at follow up visits.
- Your provider will send the refill prescriptions electronically.
- If a refill is needed before your next appointment
- Contact your pharmacy and request they send an Electronic Refill Request.
- Please be advised it may take two business days to complete an electronic refill request.
- Controlled substances: require a written prescription from your provider.
- Direct line for Medical Assistance – (401) 490-5860
All appointments are confirmed two days prior to the visit. Please confirm the best phone number you may be reached.
Co-pays and Balances
All co-pays and balances are due at the time of service. We accept personal checks, and major credit cards.
Records Release Policy
- All records to be released from Diabetes & Endocrinology Associates, Inc. require executed “Records Release” form or an authorization letter signed by the patient, their power of attorney or other authorized representative.
- Only Diabetes & Endocrinology Associates, Inc. records may be released. We cannot re-release records from other providers.
- The fee is $15.00. Prepayment is required before records are released.
- No fee is required in the following situations:
- *Records are going to another physician’s office for continuation of care
- *Records used for benefits in connection with Civil court Certification proceeding
- Records will be provided within 5 to 7 business days.
For Lab Appointments
If you are coming in for Lab work only, please call a couple of days in advance and schedule an appointment with the lab.
Direct telephone number for Lab (401) 490-5888